1. This challenge is open to all individuals who are Solverboard members aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of Solverboard and any Sky plc company (“Sky”), companies associated with the promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the promotion.
2. This challenge opens at 09:00on 27, March, 2017 and all entries must be received by 17:00 on 14, May, 2017 (the “Promotional Period”).
3. No purchase necessary / Online entry required. To enter this promotion, all you need to do is enter your name and your answer to the question to Solverboard.co.uk.
4. One entry per household, A maximum of 1 entries per person over the Promotional Period. Entries sent in through agents, third parties websites or multiple accounts will be disqualified. Entries that contain any sexual, offensive, inappropriate or defamatory content will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will also be disqualified. Promotion of Entries through third party websites other than the host website is prohibited. The Promoter reserves the right to not award prizes if qualifying criteria is not met and the right to select replacement entry into the competition element of the promotion.
5. One winner will be selected by a panel of judges using the judging criteria. The winners will be chosen based on the following criteria:
6. If the winner 1 cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
7. Each winner will receive the following prize: [winner  will receive One  Signed and Framed Team Sky Jersey, one  Exclusive Team Sky on Bike Kit, one  Exclusive Team Sky Performance Pack. Runner up one  will receive one  Exclusive Team Sky on Bike Kit, Runner up two  will receive one  Exclusive Team Sky on Bike Kit.
8. Any entrant data collected will be used for the purpose of administering the promotion and contacting the winners to notify them of the prize and, if you are the winner, we may pass them on to third parties to deliver the prize.
9. By entering this promotion, if you are the winner, you agree that the Promoter may make your full name and county available and may use your full name, county and photograph for post-event publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
10. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
12. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
13. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
16. Details of the prize winners’ full name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
17. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter, other entrants or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
18. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this promotion.
19. This promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Tour Racing Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.